Thursday 20 September 2012

Breakthrough

Am so pleased and proud of myself tonight.
Moved on to week three of the training plan. I got to this level a few months ago but I found it incredibly difficult and dropped back a week.
Maybe because I was prepared for a tough run I prepared myself. Or maybe it's just a sign of an improvement in my fitness. It went really well!
Last time, moving up to this level made me a lot slower. This time though, did my best yet.
I made an effort to concentrate on my breathing from the beginning and not just from when I got tired. I also noticed much more of a natural rhythmn in my arms. Almost like a cycling motion. Don't know if that's normal but it worked so I went with it.

Week 3
5 min walk warm up
90 sec run
90 sec walk
3 min run
3 min walk
Repeat both
5 min walk cool down

Total distance
3.86 km
Speed
8.27 km/h

No comments:

Post a Comment